Recorded live 4/4/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Shonagh Home.
this episode Q&A includes:
• make your diet dirty again- start loving mucous- eat dairy, meat, cooked vegetables.
• no disease caused by excess mucous..
• difference between formulas and simples..
• we live in a body hating, cleansing culture..
• average modern person consumes 20 grams of fiber per day, average hunter gather person consumed 2000 grams of fiber per day..
• nourish digestion and microbiota with whole foods..
* becoming a shaman as a man- find your uterus..
• Navajo Project- reintroducing traditional native foods with miraculous results..
• limited diets equal limited health- say no to processed things, not to whole foods..
• sleep apnea is just a diagnosis- not the root of the problem..
• visualization for removing physical trauma by allowing the flow of prana/chi, acupuncture, ginger compress and cranial sacral therapy.
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.