'Status of the Feminine' Riane Eisler
Susun interviews Riane Eisler.
Riane Eisler. JD, PhD (hon), is a systems scientist and cultural historian whose research has inspired both scholars and social activists. Her work shows that raising the status of women is key to constructing a more equitable and less violent world based on partnership rather than domination, and she pioneered the expansion of human rights theory and action to include the rights of women and children. She is co-founder and president of the Center for Partnership Studies (CPS), dedicated to research and education, and Editor in Chief of the Interdisciplinary Journal of Partnership Studies, an online peer-reviewed journal at the University of Minnesota that was inspired by her work.
Dr. Eisler is internationally known for her bestseller "The Chalice and The Blade: Our History, Our Future, now in 27 foreign editions. Her book "The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economics, was hailed by Archbishop Desmond Tutu as “a template for the better world we have been so urgently seeking,” by Gloria Steinem as “revolutionary,” and by Jane Goodall as “a call to action.” Her most recent book, "Transforming Inter professional Partnerships won national and international awards.
this episode Q&A includes:
• gallstone and kidney stones- liver and kidney herbal and nutritional allies..
• breaking the cell walls of plants-
• maidenwort, motherwort and croneswort..
• turkey tail, birch polypores and other medicinal mushrooms- preparations- what's in the mycelium is also in the fruiting body!?
• nourishing herbal infusions are medicinal, medicinal foods..
• acceptance or seeing something as a problem?
• jimson weed - datura - be cautious!