Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with 'Illustrated Herbiary' Maia Toll. .
this episode Q&A includes:
• is comfrey labeled Symphytum officinale safe to drink?
• calcified deposits in shoulder- seven medicines..
• hashimoto's- listen to yourself or your naturopath? Who knows your body better?
• rash on face and neck, burning irritating- hypericum perforatum..
• itchy flaky scalp- burdock seed oil, rosemary infused oil..
• can you find a use for what you have harvested? ONLY harvest plants you have a use for/ can make into medicine immediately!
• slow down and be a little wiser..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.