Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Red Earth's Astrid Grove & Amanda Klenner. .
this episode Q&A includes:
• sore breast tissue- parsley poultice..
• hypericum species- perforatum is medicinal because it holds the red oil in it..
• histamines in the body freaking out causing excess mucous in the nose and eyes? find what is flowering, osha tincture..
• oil pushing or pulling?
• burning sores in the mouth- Saint Joan knows about burns, honey, cocoa and honey..
• craving chocolate? you may need more minerals..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.