Recorded live 5/1/18
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Medicine Woman Beata Alfoldi. .
This episode Q&A includes:
• emotional differences between men and women - women need health relationships with women for a healthy living..
• the power of competitiveness between women used to lift each other up..
• gender studies is not women's studies- women's studies makes it out that we have not been living in the patriarchy..
• HPV can live on a toilet seat for several days..
• transitioning off a vegan diet- the difference between fixing and nourishing..
• endometriosis caused by environmental toxin dioxin from things like bleached tampons, sanitary pads, plastics, burning garbage..
• plantain oil heals the skin..
• what does low estrogen mean? meaningless...
• acid reflux- slippery elm balls..
• appetite suppression- drinking something warm or hot at the beginning of meals such as green tea, bone broth, warmed infusion..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.