Recorded live 5/29/18
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with 'Soulflower Oracle Deck' artist Lisa Estabrook. .
this episode Q&A includes:
• baby with intermittent fever- what are the possibilities- treating bacterial and viral infections..
• torn off toenail on dog- plantain, yarrow..
• telling people what they like and don't like creates codependency..
• the less you say about others, the better off you'll be..
• most women have ended their periods by age 45-50- talking to your body..
• communicating with plants..
• making medicine from cleavers..
• annuals and perennials...
• wild lettuce- biennials and annuals..
• fennel seed tea to lower histamine..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.