Recorded live 3/6/18
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with 'Sacred Iboga Medicine' Elizabeth Bast.
this episode Q&A includes:
• compulsively cold - warming adaptogen American ginseng..
• menopausal anxiety- motherwort tincture taken as often as every 15 minutes..
• resentment kills whatever it touches- having patience and love for your life as a daily householder..
• in order to get nutrition from plants, the cell wall of the plant needs to be broken..
• over 4000 types of minerals on the planet earth, each plant chooses what it likes- reason for eating a broad diet..
• not that it is not healthy to drink tea- it healthier to drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• plantain ointment/ salve/ spit poultice stops itching..
• don't change your diet, let your diet change you..
• plantars fasciitis turned to neuropathy- are you eating red meat, tai chi and chi kung brings energy into feet..
• oral contraception- stops ovulation by tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.