Recorded live 2/13/18
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview .
this episode Q&A includes:
• philosophy of cancer- supplements vs food and why you get more nutrition from nourishing herbal infusions as opposed to supplements..
• plantain is a miracle healer..
• motherwort tincture can be taken as often as needed, it is totally safe..
• what herbs to use against bacteria in the bladder..
• dilute tinctures in water to protect the tissues of the mouth..
• root allies to the rescue!
• lactuca genus- making potent medicine..
• eating seaweed..
• chickweed compress for inflammation around eyes..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.