Recorded live 2/27/18
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with 'Invoking Animal Magic' Hearth Moon .
this episode Q&A includes:
• routine pap smears- do you need them?
• uterine polyps- ultrasound and biopsy- do we need to appease others out of fear?
• yarrow as a dentifrice, why not to use glycerides, what part of the plant to use and why..
• middle ear infections in 4 year old- antibiotics are not working, how to use echinacea, and why tubes are a good idea..
• over 200 cold viruses- your child is not unhealthy for getting sick, teaching the immune system how to work..
• tincture of licorice or powdered preparation in water is highly antiviral..
• compound fracture in vertebrae- comfrey to heal the bone, hypericum to heal nerve damage..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.