Wise Womb Medicine Path' Naomi Love
Susun interviews Naomi Love.
Naomi Love is a Relationship & Intimacy Coach, Evolutionary Alchemist, Herbalist, Nutritional Therapist, Flower Essence Practitioner and Wisdom keeper of the temple and healing arts. Naomi is also the Creatrix of Wise Womb Medicine Path which is a holistic body of work sharing the Medicine of Mother Earth, Divine Wisdom & Spirit with women around the world - teaching through experiential embodiment and deep personal healing how to be wisdom keepers of the medicine path.
this episode Q&A includes:
• dog with throat abrasion- no dry kibble, give cream, eggs, bone broth, nourishing herbal infusions- Juliette De Bairacli Levy..
• remedies for canker sores- amla, tulsi, licorice, myrrh, coconut oil, comfrey leaf infusion, clove tea..
• death- non dualism, grieving, remembering/honoring..
• allergies to protein is a allergy to life..
• getting off of ssri- hypericum perforatum tincture and motherwort tincture can help..
• shoulder injury- arnica gel, hypericum tincture, skullcap, high cbd- RICE- rest, ice, compress, elevate..