Recorded live 12/12/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with wise-womb medicine path Naomi Love.
This episode Q&A includes:
• dog with throat abrasion- no dry kibble, give cream, eggs, bone broth, nourishing herbal infusions- Juliette De Bairacli Levy..
• remedies for canker sores- amla, tulsi, licorice, myrrh, coconut oil, comfrey leaf infusion, clove tea..
• death- non dualism, grieving, remembering/honoring..
• allergies to protein is a allergy to life..
• getting off of ssri- hypericum perforatum tincture and motherwort tincture can help..
• shoulder injury- arnica gel, hypericum tincture, skullcap, high cbd- RICE- rest, ice, compress, elevate..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.