Recorded live 11/21/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EST.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mia Tomikawa.
this episode Q&A includes:
• comfrey *leaf* infusion + compress for bones + wounds
• hiatel hernia
• Susun spends money on health, free & clear, not insurance
• constipation: treat colon like a child, be kind + nourish
• the body believes every word we think & say
• start eating meat by adding bones/broth to beans, trust animals like being eaten
• immune support: "guardian disease" self-protection + adaptogens/mushrooms
• don't watch t.v. when you're stressed, meditate for 10 secs throughout day
• Pacific Botanicals ships fresh herbs (in season)
• re-do lab test(s) that would ask you to make any large dietary change
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.