Recorded live 10/24/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Robin Rose Bennett.
this episode Q&A includes:
• Sonoma county wildfires- aggravated ears and sinus- cranial sacral therapy, horse radish, nourishing herbal infusions, seaweed..
• nettle is nourishment and nourishment is not in a tincture- drink nettle infusion..
• cataracts- most people see far better after surgery, carotenes..
• acid reflux- dandelion, slippery elm balls..
• toe nail fungus- soak of horsetail, golden seal powder, hysterical hygiene with vinegar..
• energy of the phases of the moon..
• growing brains needs cholesterol and lots of it..
• heme carries oxygen and nutrition to every cell of the body- lack of shows up in skin first..
• seasonal depression..
• live out apprenticeship for men..
• tumor in cat and proper dosing of tincture..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.