Recorded live 10/17/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Feminist Witch Zsuzsanna Budapest.
this episode Q&A includes:
• kava kava preparations..
• digging medicinal roots..
• inulin in roots- resistant starches..
• poke root best dug late November-December..
• poke root tincture activates the lymphatic system to get rid of infection- very powerful!!!
• bones heal with comfrey leaf infusion..
• understanding over heating and over cooling colds and flus..
• nourishing herbal infusions and why it is important to rotate the five primary herbs..
• bacterial vaginosis- yogurt, yarrow, garlic..
• eating meat means we deserve to be alive..
• put your money where your beliefs are..
• vegetables need to be cooked for at least an hour..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.