Recorded live 2/14/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview.
This episode Q&A includes:
• bio-identical hormones- you cannot count on what you're getting from them- highly unregulated..
• very difficult for women to improve bone mass without dairy in the diet..
• affirmations cut to the heart of the situation- are you beliefs worth standing up for?
• feet relate to every other part of the body- reflexology- energetic and electric connections..
• cleavers to move lymphatic tissue- infusion and/or tincture..
• endometriosis- what is it? nettle infusion, liver, yellow dock tincture and decoction to raise iron level.. recommendations for pain relief..
• hair loss- hormonally demanding state of pregnancy and menopause- stinging nettle infusion and he shou wu..
• easing the grieving heart- passion flower, california poppy, motherwort- grief is always an opportunity to let more love in..
• transforming depression to action and passion..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.