Recorded live 2/7/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eric Osborne.
This episode Q&A includes:
• pick 8 adaptogens a year to work with for 6 weeks at a time.
• the art of being an herbalist..
• sinus infection congestion- anti infectives, marshmallow and linden infusions, water bath acupuncture..
• pacific botanicals has astragalus grown in the USA..
• codonopsis as infusion and tincture- infusion uses more herb/more benefit..
• salivary gland cancer- adaptogenic herbs, nourishing herbal infusions, avoid supplements especially antioxidants and eat mostly cooked foods..
• sprouts get a nutrition score of 7, cooked kale gets a nutrition score of 1000..
• urinary and prostate issues- saw palmetto berry- most effective in tincture form..
• inflammation in blood vessels- nourishing herbal infusions are all anti inflammatory, meditation..
• cholesterol- show me a study that shows cholesterol lowering drugs are beneficial- be an active participant in your health..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.