Recorded live 1/31/17
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview.
This episode Q&A includes:
• check out Susun's new course on adaptogens..
• saw palmetto berries work best out of a tincture- how to make your own using dried berries..
• there are some berries and roots that can be used dries to make tinctures, but in general fresh herbs are used to make tinctures..
• nourishing herbal infusions can be considered American adaptogens..
• 'Healing Wise' covers the three traditions of healing..
• grieving blurry eyes- cooked brightly colored foods, witch hazel and chickweed..
• numbness and tingleing in arm- hypericum..
• natural birth control...
• flaws in the heart and using hawthorn, motherwort and passionflower for different issues..
• bedwetting and cornsilk infusion..
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.