Recorded live 8/30/16
Join Susun every Tuesday night 7:30-9:30 pm EDT.
Call in with your questions (646) 929-2463 or email ahead of time to email@example.com .
Susun answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview.
Visit the link below to Listen in during the event or listen to the replay anytime:
This episode Q&A includes:
• no aromatic herbs for nourishing herbal infusions- only nourishing herbs!
• recurring uti's- 'Down There' The Bladder speaks- It all comes down to me.
• hibiscus as an antibacterial..
• animals are the life blood of organic farms..
• how to make fertilizer from stinging nettle...
• making apple cider vinegar and apple sauce..
• HSV- echinacea, burdock, st. Joan's wort and L-lysine..
• stretch marks- coconut oil, plantain oil..
• essential oils- scientific research backing their harmful effects..
• from restrictive diet to restorative diets..
• as we age being thin is a liability not an asset..
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.