Red Tents Womb Visionary DeAnna L'am
Susun interviews DeAnna L'am.
‘Womb Visionary’ DeAnna L'am is a motivational speaker, workshop leader, and a trail blazer who defined the last missing piece in women's psyche today: harnessing the spiritual force hidden in both Menstruation and Menopause. She has been leading workshops and certifying facilitators nationally and internationally for over 30 years. DeAnna is author of: • Becoming Peers - Mentoring Girls Into Womanhood • A Diva’s Guide to Getting Your Period And founder of: • Red Moon School of Empowerment for Women & Girls™ • Purple Moon – Menopause as a Spiritual Journey • Red Tents In Every Neighborhood – Global Network • International Red Tent Day
Visit DeAnna at: www.deannalam.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• excessive sweating- drink stinging nettle infusion to lower cortisol and apply witch hazel..
• essential oils, especially oil of oregano put in ear can perforate the ear drum...
• whole onion in skin baked and put over the ear for ear problems..
• inviting a lost loved one to communicate with in dreams..
• diarrhea- slippery elm balls to neutralize poisons in the intestines, helped lining to become healthier, helps stop diarrhea..
• herpes simplex 2- stopped medication- herbal options- schisandra berry, echinacea, burdock, st joans, self heal- check out Susun's book 'Down There' for a lot more info..
• kitten with keratosis/cyst- chickweed tincture in milk..
• extremely sore breasts around menstruation- vitex berry tincture...
• upcoming shows on antidepressant herbs on Susun's Time Monk series..