Naturality Path's Shivagi
Susun interviews Shivagi.
Shivagi's restlessness took her to a lot of ashrams and gurus, and brought her in touch with various philosophies and spiritual/healing teachings/practices. She did crazy travels, met interesting people under different circumstances, kept learning from her pleasant/unpleasant experiences, but something just did not fit in. She had not just been changing multiple jobs but frequently changing professions all together. When she had reached the peak of her internal crisis, in the October of 2016, quite unexpectedly, she met Jivasu in the town of Rishikesh and got introduced to Naturality. A peek into Jivasu's life and his unassuming ability to answer her incessant questions about everything, initiated certain kind of natural integration in her.
Shivagi currently resides in Dehradun and is the co-founder of Naturality programs in India. Her journey was never devoid of excitement and uncertainties, but she is now always full of boundless inner adventure which is finding a wholesome expression on her more conscious journey.
Her website is www.naturalitypath.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• red clover blossoms- dying and buying..
• beginning menopause and needing alone time..
• being autistic and having your needs met..
• what you have to give is valuable and it's based on taking care of yourself..
• using nettle leaves and stalks before it flowers..
• psoriasis- try hypericum perforatum oil..
• lots of herbal options for breast tenderness..
• recently removed gallbladder- nourishing herbal infusions and eating less fat at one time.
feeding babies- infusions and shopping for whole foods..