Shamanic Therapist Shonagh Home
Susun interviews Shonagh Home.
Shonagh is a shamanic therapist, teacher, writer and poet. Her specialized private sessions and retreats are probing and revelatory, assisting clients to break chronic, self-defeating patterns, and move into empowered personal sovereignty. Shonagh is an international public speaker on the subject of visionary shamanic-spirit medicine, a voice for stewardship of the honeybees, and a teacher on the subject of Traditional Foods. She is author of the books, ‘Ix Chel Wisdom: 7 Teachings from the Mayan Sacred Feminine,’ ‘Love and Spirit Medicine,’ and ‘Poetic Whispers from the Green Realms.’
this episode Q&A includes:
• make your diet dirty again- start loving mucous- eat dairy, meat, cooked vegetables.
• no disease caused by excess mucous..
• difference between formulas and simples..
• we live in a body hating, cleansing culture..
• average modern person consumes 20 grams of fiber per day, average hunter gather person consumed 2000 grams of fiber per day..
• nourish digestion and microbiota with whole foods..
* becoming a shaman as a man- find your uterus..
• Navajo Project- reintroducing traditional native foods with miraculous results..
• limited diets equal limited health- say no to processed things, not to whole foods..
• sleep apnea is just a diagnosis- not the root of the problem..
• visualization for removing physical trauma by allowing the flow of prana/chi, acupuncture, ginger compress and cranial sacral therapy..