Goddess of Sacred Power Starr Goode
Susun interviews Starr Goode, MA.
Starr teaches literature at Santa Monica College. Producer and moderator for the cable TV series, The Goddess in Art, it is now available on YouTube. She is the author of The Art of Living: Falstaff, the Fool, and Dino. Her latest essay, "Adventures She Has Brought My Way" appears in Elders and Visionaries Anthology. Her latest book is Sheela na gig: the Dark Goddess of Sacred Power.
this episode Q&A includes:
• yarrow for infection in the mouth - astringent, hemostatic, antibacterial, anodyne..
• oral care with herbs...
• osha (Ligusticum porteri) immediately stops histamine response- because it is a rare herb it should be used sparingly- 1/2 ounce should last a lifetime.
• plantain oil, poultice, compress..
• echinacea augustifolia made from root only with no other added herbs- no golden seal!
• colonoscopy- preparation is very hard on most people.
• would you be willing to be treated by their treatments if their tests finds something?
• planting echinacea- ready after 3 years for making medicine..
• celiacs and chronic diarrhea- pectin from apples, codonopsis..
• nettle root is a great remedy for problem with the prostate..