'Womb of Light' Bethany Webster
Susun interviews Bethany Webster.
Bethany Webster is a writer, transformational coach, international speaker and what you could call a midwife of the heart. Her work is focused on helping women heal the "mother wound" so that they can step into their divine feminine power and potential. She coaches women leaders on how to heal the mother wound so that they can make a quantum leap in their impact and leadership. Bethany is the author of the forthcoming book "Healing the Mother Wound: Move Beyond What Your Mother Never Gave You and Become the Woman You're Meant to be."
Her website is womboflight.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• menopause- be content being uncomfortable- don't go to the doctor, the doctor has been trained to give you drugs..
• gum recession- when it comes to dentistry, science is really our friend, dental health in childhood and using yarrow tincture
• infusion of plantain used as an adaptogen..
• how to use lemon when there are lots..
• horsetail infusion used for mold..
• you need to use herbs with chemotherapy to make the treatment more effective..
• mountain ash- Rowan planted as a protector..
• thyroid lympectomy..
• herbs to support in stopping alcohol addiction..