greetings to Susun,
now that I have been successful in curing my shingles by following your advice can you please help me with another problem?
I have been suffering from vaginal dryness for the past five years as well as low libido. I lead a clean life. No processed foods, I do my own cooking. I take vitamins. My homeopathic gynecologist has tried me on estriol .5 mg from a compounding pharmacy, used vaginally, but that has not helped. It just made my breasts swell. Now I am using hyaluronic cream vaginally daily for 2 weeks. I don't think its helping me.
I hope you can please help me.
Susun's book 'Down There' has a whole section on vaginal dryness that I will include a link below for. For now I will quote her help box:
Help! Vaginal Dryness
Expect results in 3-10 days
• Apply chickweed oil to labia and vagina, as far as you can comfortably reach, 1-2 times a day.
• Eat at least a 1/2 cup of yogurt a day. (plain, full fat)
• Eat more phytoestrogenic foods, like lentils, red clover infusion, whole grains, and cooked root vegetables.
• Give yourself 7 orgasms a week.
• Oatstraw baths are a classic curative used in alpine regions/Switzerland. They relax and soften vaginal tissues and restore health to the nerves. Make a gallon of oatstraw infusion, strain the liquid, heat and add to hot bath. Save some to drink. One woman swears that drinking oatstraw infusion for two weeks turned her desert "down there" into a flowing oasis!
Susun's book has a lot more information found here http://www.herbalmedicinehealing.com/store/item_view.php?id=1000578&item=down-there:-sexual-and-reproductive-health-the-wise-woman-way
You can find chickweed oil here http://www.catskillmountainherbals.com/herbal-oils.htm#chickweed
Also, You may want to look into the other nourishing herbal infusions for vitamin and minerals instead of taking supplements which can be disruptive to vaginal flora. The other infusions besides the redclover and oatstraw are linden, comfrey, nettle..
Thank you so much for writing in and please let me know if you have any more questions.
Wise Woman Team
Join Susun Weed on blogtalkradio, Tuesday nights 7:30-9:30 pm EST. Call in with your questions or email ahead of time to email@example.com.
Visit the link for more info:
If you're ready to go deeper with your herbal studies, join Susun on her new Mentorship website. Get new content weekly such as the expanded herbal ezine, replays of teleseminars, videos, audio of Susuns past lectures, many articles by Susun, and even personal one on one mentorship from Susun.