« Essential Oils | Main | Is Mugwort also Cronewort? »

October 21, 2010


Phillip Ficarrotta

I am having the very same problem and My doctor also want to remove the gland. I did some checking and there is a treatment called Sialendoscopy. I am having trouble finding someone whom performs this procedure in my town. Check into it because it looks promising. I plan to use your Caster Oil packs until I find a doctor.


How about using Castor Oil Packs for Submandibular cysts?

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)